The family fun day is fast approaching (bank holiday Monday 27th May between 11am and 4pm), and we need your help!
We are looking for assistance with the following to make the above a great fund raising day:
– Does anyone have a contact for a bouncy castle or inflatable children’s play equipment either free of charge or nominal fee.
– Anyone that has face/nail painting experience or equipment to offer for the day.
– Anyone that has contacts with Crewe Alex/Stoke City or other football clubs to acquire signed shirts or balls or player/manager appearance on the day.
– Anyone that knows Phil ‘The Power’ Taylor in order to get maybe a signed set of darts or appearance on the day.
– Anyone that has contact at Wychwood Park Golf Club to get a free fourball/clothing or similar.
– We are looking for people to come forward to donate cakes/biscuits or similar.
– We are also looking for anything else you would consider suitable as a donation to be raffled, plus anyone that can offer use some time on the day to run one of the many stands or events.
Any help you can give will be much appreciated, to make what is already shaping up to be a fantastic day even better.
Please contact us if you can assist with any of the above and we’ll pass on to our Events Leader, Amanda Towns. Thank you.